Monday, May 24, 2010

Day Fourteen: A Vacation

What is a vacation that I would like to take?

My gut instinct is saying DISNEY! DISNEY! However, I'm giving myself a chance to actually be creative for and expand my horizons for once -- although I do admit that Disney would be first on the list.

I would love to just take a trip around
Western Europe

(last year, my fellow SGA members and I actually planned out our ideal trip there at a meeting).

 First, I would visit
Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia)
...then make my way to
Paris, France

I'd hit up the Eiffel Tower
the Louvre
the Chateau de Versailles
and even Disneyland Paris!
...then I'd travel east to
Italy

I would visit Sicily

Rome
Vatican City
Venice

Florence
Milan

...make my way over to
Germany (Berlin, Munich)

...fly all the way to
Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Galway)

... and come full circle to
London, England

To be completely honest,  I basically would want to be Mandy Moore's character in Chasing Liberty, who runs away from her father (the President of the United States) by backpacking across Europe.

Yup, that's exactly what I would want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment