What is a song that I want played at my wedding?
Correction: What are THREE songs that I want played at my wedding?
I don't have the one song that I want for the first dance at my wedding, but here are some songs that I would want played, regardless.
Correction: What are THREE songs that I want played at my wedding?
I don't have the one song that I want for the first dance at my wedding, but here are some songs that I would want played, regardless.
1) Matt Nathanson's "All We Are"
This song was actually my prom song and we had chosen it right before Matt Nathanson was entering the mainstream. I love this song though and I think it would be perfect for a wedding.
"Cause all we are, we are, all we are, we are
Every day's the start of something beautiful, something that's real"
2) Chris Brown's "Forever"
This is one of my favorite songs in the entire world. Every time it comes on, I drop everything and just start belting out the lyrics and dance. In no way, shape, or form do I condone Chris Brown and his behavior, but I can't overlook the fact that this is an amazing song and it would be the best song to get everyone on the dance floor! (and I completely, totally LOVED this song way before the JK wedding dance video popped up on YouTube -- although you have to admit Jim & Pam's wedding scene is just as wonderful!)
"It's like I waited my whole life for this one night
It's gonna be me, you, and the dance floor
'Cause we've only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun
And dance forever... forever on the dance floor"
3) Michael Buble's "Some Kind of Wonderful"
I have always been a big fan of Michael Buble since his first album. This song on his latest album is so fun. It reminds me of the '50s/'60s. It's very upbeat and always puts a smile on my face when it comes on my iTunes shuffle. I think this would be a great song for all the couples at my wedding to dance to.
"I only know when I'm in your embrace
Then this world seems a better place
And something happens to me
You know it's some kind of wonderful"
This song was actually my prom song and we had chosen it right before Matt Nathanson was entering the mainstream. I love this song though and I think it would be perfect for a wedding.
"Cause all we are, we are, all we are, we are
Every day's the start of something beautiful, something that's real"
2) Chris Brown's "Forever"
This is one of my favorite songs in the entire world. Every time it comes on, I drop everything and just start belting out the lyrics and dance. In no way, shape, or form do I condone Chris Brown and his behavior, but I can't overlook the fact that this is an amazing song and it would be the best song to get everyone on the dance floor! (and I completely, totally LOVED this song way before the JK wedding dance video popped up on YouTube -- although you have to admit Jim & Pam's wedding scene is just as wonderful!)
"It's like I waited my whole life for this one night
It's gonna be me, you, and the dance floor
'Cause we've only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun
And dance forever... forever on the dance floor"
3) Michael Buble's "Some Kind of Wonderful"
I have always been a big fan of Michael Buble since his first album. This song on his latest album is so fun. It reminds me of the '50s/'60s. It's very upbeat and always puts a smile on my face when it comes on my iTunes shuffle. I think this would be a great song for all the couples at my wedding to dance to.
"I only know when I'm in your embrace
Then this world seems a better place
And something happens to me
You know it's some kind of wonderful"
No comments:
Post a Comment