Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day Six: A Moment to Relive

What is one moment I wish I could relive?
Disney World 2007

During my sophomore year, the music department went on a four-day trip to Disney World, where the concert band and chorus got to perform in the Epcot showcase. This was a special moment for me since I had a flute solo in one of our songs.

However, the entire trip was the one moment that I wish I could relive over and over and over again. I got to go with a lot of my friends and it was the first time I got to travel without my family. I loved every second of it, since I probably won't ever get the opportunity to travel with my best friend again. The rides, the inside jokes, and of course, being absent from school for two days (something that I rarely do) were all things that I enjoyed and the trip is a memory that I will always cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment