
My friends and I went to see the matinee showing of No Strings Attached last Friday when it came out. I was expecting a lot of intimate scenes and sex-related jokes, which did happen a lot. However, it was such an adorable and funny movie. Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher have excellent chemistry. It was very weird to see Natalie in a different light, compared to her character in Black Swan, but I really enjoyed seeing the light, playful, flirty side of her.
One may automatically assume that No Strings Attached is a chick flick, but I believe it's targeting to both men and women. The subject matter -- friends with benefits -- is something that everyone can experience and both genders are able to see the two separate perspectives in the movie.
So run, don't walk, to the nearest theater and catch this movie while you can! I can guarantee you that Natalie and Ashton (and Ludacris... yes, I said Ludacris) will: 1) make you laugh 2) make you cry 3) make you wish you had a significant other (if you don't already, you lucky girls!).
Can't wait to see this one!
ReplyDeleteCome by and enter my giveaway for a gorgeous EmersonMade gold necklace if you like:
just click here
awww i totally want to see this movie! looks cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThere needs to be an *N SYNC reunion tour soon. :)
ReplyDelete