Monday, April 5, 2010

Being a Debbie-Downer.

You know that feeling when you have reached the end of your vacation and you completely dread returning to wherever it is you came from, whether it's home, work, or school?

Well, that feeling has hit me like a ton of bricks, although that simile doesn't even do it justice. It feels like someone just flung a ton of bricks down I-95 at 80 miles an hour and it just hit me. Talk about major damage.

It seems as though God granted the entire country with warm weather this weekend, but when I check The Weather Channel and they tell me that there's a 60% chance of rain on Friday in Newport, I'm ready to stomp my feet and throw a temper tantrum as though I'm back to being four years old.

Now I have to go pack... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment