Contrary to what my blog shows, I am an avid and loyal reader to everyone that I follow. I love reading about people's college lives, wedding plans, baby stories, DIY projects, fashion and beauty tips, and fitness goals. I enjoy entering giveaways, hoping that I will be able to win one day. However, I never seem to have any motivation to come up with my own blog entries. It makes me frustrated, disappointed, and actually discouraged to keep up with my blog... but with a new year comes a new mentality.
So here we go, 2012. You won't stop me from doing what I want to do.
- Keep up with my blog? Sure, I can do it.
(I can't promise that they'll be short or sweet or even worth reading, but I'll try)
- Run 400 miles this year? Yup, you got it.
- Get into the master's program at school? Consider it done.
- Drive on the highway? Wellllll let's not get carried away... haha, just kidding.
They say the world is going to end in eleven months. I might as well make them count.
(and if you can come up with any topics that I can write about, please feel free to share!)
(and if you can come up with any topics that I can write about, please feel free to share!)
What highway? Just any highway? Because I finally just starting driving interstates this past year (2011). Everyone thought I was crazy... "20, and you've NEVER driven on the interstate?!" "No...I've never had to go interstate?" Haha. Anyways, I was just going to say it's definitely an experience, and actually sometimes I prefer highway-driving. It is definitely not as scary as I had once thought it would be. However, it probably will take me at least till I'm 30 to ever want to conquer the NJ Turnpike or anything in NYC... we'll see though! And good luck with all your resolutions! :)
ReplyDelete~Kristen~
krisgris.blogspot.com
Just any highway! I can't imagine driving on the NJT at any age. I travel to D.C. every year and the Turnpike is always such a nightmare. Anyway, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one :) Thank you!
Delete