Thursday, March 24, 2011

Water for Elephants

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Newport Public Library and found out that they had a "bookstore" in the basement of the library. I had never even seen a bookstore in a library before, but what amazed me even more was that the books were all donated by either the library or frequent readers. I could tell that many of the books were barely read so I decided to take full advantage of this. I was able to snag all of the following books for only $7! What a bargain!

1. Prep :: Curtis Sittenfield
2. The Last Lecture :: Randy Pausch
3. For One More Day :: Mitch Albom
4. Bitter is the New Black :: Jen Lancaster
5. Water for Elephants :: Sara Gruen

I've been wanting to read Water for Elephants for quite some time and have heard great reviews so I was very excited when I found it for $1!
Not to mention, the movie will be coming out on April 21 and I can't wait to see it! I simply cannot turn down a Reese movie. This role seems very different than any other role she has played before so I am looking forward to seeing her performance in this movie.



Have you read Water for Elephants?
Are you going to see the movie?

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great deal for all those books. I am currently reading Bitter is the New Black. I love Jen Lancaster. She is so funny. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! I love your blog! I've been wanting to read water for elephants! You'll have to let me know if it's good!

    ReplyDelete