Monday, March 15, 2010

Running Down Memory Lane Monday

It's the third week in March and to me, that has always meant...


lacing up these...
putting on this...

mentally preparing to tackle on this...
running up and down on these...
or on this...


And when the weather got a little bit nicer, I would definitely be...
running on this...
with these on my feet...
and seven of these screwed into the soles...
(I know they look scary, but they're really not)

Another season of outdoor track has started at my high school and I am very sad that I will no longer be competing (although I'll be living vicariously through my friends who are still on the team!). However, I am starting my aerobic exercise class tonight. I'm actually nervous for it, but I'm very relieved that I will be getting some exercise, because I am NOT the type of person who would just wake up and head to the gym. I also plan on running every day of the week (in lieu of track) besides Tuesdays and Thursdays... if only this rain would let up! I'm so looking forward to getting back into shape... just in time for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment