Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Spring is waking the world up here" - Chase Coy

I have spring fever like it's nobody's business. Maybe it's because spring break is only two days away. Maybe it's because we just had three beautiful days of warm weather (yes, 45 degree weather is certainly warm for us New Englanders!), and now it's snowing again. Regardless, I am becoming more antsy and anxious for the sun to shine and the flowers to bloom (and my closet is antsy to spit out all my spring clothes!).

I'm soooo looking forward to:
"warm enough" weather to wear shorts...
...and sundresses!


eating ice cream
For some odd reason, I enjoy ice cream and go out to get ice cream more in the spring than the summer. Last year, my friends and I used to go once or twice a week after practices.


running at the track
Personally, I know it's spring when it's time to go to the track. For the past four years, I have spent my springs at the track, whether it was at practices after school, at meets, on Saturday mornings, or just in my free time. I plan on doing the exact same the second I come home for break.


being one season closer to SUMMER!

March 21, you better come fast (for my sake), with the sun shining bright and warm weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment