So far, I've had the opportunity to do a lot of shopping. Last Friday, two of my friends and I went into Boston where one of my friend's mom was at a conference for work. We checked her into the Taj hotel and then we went shopping on Newbury Street, one of my favorite places to shop! For dinner, we went to an Italian restaurant a few blocks down from the hotel called Da Vinci's. It was super fancy and the food was delicious. Afterwards, we headed down the street to a fabulous dessert place called Finale. Although I was already stuffed, I just had to make an exception! Since I gave up all sweets for Lent, I ordered a serving of strawberry sorbet in a pastry bowl with fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, mango, pineapple, and cantaloupe on the side. It was absolutely divine! What I would give to eat that again...

(some desserts at Finale via website)
Over the weekend, I went to the South Shore Plaza where I was able to purchase that sundress that I talked about in my last post and a couple of cute summery shirts. I also went to the Natick Collection (the nation's twelfth biggest mall) on Sunday. I got new makeup from Sephora, some jewelry cleaner from Tiffany's (thanks to Beantown Prepster for the recommendation!), and more clothes.
The few friends that were home and I met up on Monday for some lunch. It was great to see them again, since it was the first time we were together since winter break! Later that afternoon, my mom and I went to Derby Street and I got a royal blue cardigan from the Gap.
On Tuesday, my dad and I went to the Wrentham district court so I could complete some observation hours for my Judicial System class (we're required to do at least five observation hours in the courts for our research paper), and then he took me to the outlets. I didn't get to spend a lot of time there, but I did get to stop by J.Crew real quick... thank goodness! There were SO many items on sale that were perfect for spring. Pastel cardigans, shift dresses, and chino shorts, oh my! I purchased a pair of 3" pink chino shorts and a matching flower clip. I'm in love with them!
Today, I went to Newbury again with my mom, but rain put a damper on our trip so we had to go home earlier than expected... so sad.
I haven't managed my finances yet since before break... so let's hope my credit cards haven't burned a hole in my wallet yet. This could be ugly...
No comments:
Post a Comment