I know a real post is long overdue (and I promise I will get to it!), but in the meantime...
I make it a habit to read PostSecret every Sunday morning. PostSecret is a blog where people from all over the world send in their secrets on postcards. Some secrets are extremely uplifting and others will make you want to reassess your own life. Every week, the creator sifts through the thousands of postcards that he receives and posts a handful of them on the blog. I feel for every single person who sends in his/her secrets to the website. I commend them for having the courage to share such intimate secrets with not only one stranger, but to the world. I only hope that one day, I will gather enough courage and confidence to send in my own.
In today's post, this particular secret was posted. Whoever this person is, I hope they know they are not alone.



No comments:
Post a Comment