The Celtics scrimmage (3rd) was excellent, even if it was only for 30 minutes. It was great to see all my favorite players and literally be yards away from them!
My 19th birthday (7th)! My birthday was during "fifth-week evaluation" so I had many, many tests to study for but thankfully, I was still able to enjoy my birthday and pass my tests with flying colors! That night, my friends and I went to Panera Bread (my favorite!) and we came back and had ice cream cake from Coldstone (also another favorite). Looooove my friends.
My parents sent down a birthday package for me and inside that package were:

Ralph Lauren perfume
a "Morgan" Vera Bradley bag -- the print is Symphony in Hue
a matching Euro wallet... and
three Sephora lip glosses
The best present, however, was that both of my classes were canceled on Friday, which meant I got to go home one day earlier than everyone else! I came home on Thursday (8th) afternoon and my mom took me to the Derby Street shoppes (which is like my second home). Friday, I went to the high school football game where I got to meet up with all my friends, especially those who went off to schools far away. It was so great to be reunited with everyone.
Saturday (10th), I went out to lunch with my PCC loves for my birthday. I had an excellent time with them all! :) That night, with a few of my very favorite co-workers, I attended a little reunion that they like to call "The Shootout". I have heard stories about these "shootouts" for the past three years, and I was glad to have been invited to my first one. Conveniently, it was at UNH this year so we got there in no time. My first time at UNH was fantastic and I absolutely loved the fact that I had a fun PCC-filled day. Nothing can go wrong when you're having a PCC day! :)
Nate is 6'6"... enough said.
PCC!
Last Saturday (17th), I went to a retreat for Salve SGA at the Y and it was so much fun! We had to do a ropes course and I (kind of, sort of, maybe) overcame my fear of heights! First, I was hooked onto a harness and had to climb up a 60-ft "telephone pole" (with staples, of course). Another telephone pole was connected, lying horizontally in the air, and I had to walk across it like a plank. I was terrified and shaking like crazy, but I successfully made it across! Once I had two feet safely planted on the ground, I looked back on my experience and realized how much fun it was. I would probably do it again, but it honestly was so scary! The next course was a "vertical playpen". Yeah, I kindly declined...
This is the vertical playpen... and you can see the obstacle that I did in the background
...so even though October is already halfway over, it can only mean that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I cannot wait at all!!






No comments:
Post a Comment