The rest of October was wonderful. I went home the weekend of the 24th to spend some quality time with my family. My parents and I sat down by the fireplace, roasted marshmallows, and watched a movie together. That Saturday, my mom and I went to the Natick Collection and I hung out with my Abington friends! For Halloween, my best friend here at Salve and I stayed at Massart with her twin sister (also one of my best friends). We ended up at a party in Brighton and we went back to her dorm and hung out afterwards. It was a very fun Halloween. Not too crazy, and very laid-back... just the way I like it.
Last weekend, the same friend and I went to see A Christmas Carol 3D in IMAX at the Providence Place! I was expecting it to be as good as The Polar Express (one of my two favorite Christmas movies) because it's directed by the same person; however, I found it to be slightly disappointing. It was cute (and somewhat frightening at the same time) though.
Speaking of Christmas... I am already looking forward to the Christmas season! It puts me in the best mood. I was at Derby Street on the first of November and they were already playing Christmas music! Here at Salve, my friends and I have already busted out the *NSYNC Christmas album (the best Christmas album ever). We went to Starbucks last week and got the Caramel Apple Spice... mmm. I love walking into Starbucks and smelling all the different, delicious aromas in the air. I love the little red Christmas cups too. I also cannot wait to go ice-skating in Newport, especially with one of my good friends who is coming down next month. She's been going to school in Wilmington, NC so I am very excited to see her! Ice-skating has always been one of my favorite things to do since I was little (I used to take figure skating lessons several years ago and wanted to continue, but unfortunately, it got to be too expensive). I'm so excited!
... Not to mention that the infamous Christmas tree has already arrived in NYC at the Rockerfeller Plaza! I have seen the Christmas tree here in all its glory before... absolutely gorgeous.
I'm getting a little ahead of myself though... let us get to Thanksgiving first!! Two more weeks until... all of my friends come home from college (especially those @ Syracuse, D.C., North Carolina, and Florida)... I have Thanksgiving dinner with my family... the annual Abington-Whitman-Hanson football game (GWP)... the Christmas tree is put up... lots of baked goods & desserts... PCC reunions... Black Friday for shopping... and many more fun-filled events in just a short weekend!
Speaking of Christmas... I am already looking forward to the Christmas season! It puts me in the best mood. I was at Derby Street on the first of November and they were already playing Christmas music! Here at Salve, my friends and I have already busted out the *NSYNC Christmas album (the best Christmas album ever). We went to Starbucks last week and got the Caramel Apple Spice... mmm. I love walking into Starbucks and smelling all the different, delicious aromas in the air. I love the little red Christmas cups too. I also cannot wait to go ice-skating in Newport, especially with one of my good friends who is coming down next month. She's been going to school in Wilmington, NC so I am very excited to see her! Ice-skating has always been one of my favorite things to do since I was little (I used to take figure skating lessons several years ago and wanted to continue, but unfortunately, it got to be too expensive). I'm so excited!
... Not to mention that the infamous Christmas tree has already arrived in NYC at the Rockerfeller Plaza! I have seen the Christmas tree here in all its glory before... absolutely gorgeous.
I'm getting a little ahead of myself though... let us get to Thanksgiving first!! Two more weeks until... all of my friends come home from college (especially those @ Syracuse, D.C., North Carolina, and Florida)... I have Thanksgiving dinner with my family... the annual Abington-Whitman-Hanson football game (GWP)... the Christmas tree is put up... lots of baked goods & desserts... PCC reunions... Black Friday for shopping... and many more fun-filled events in just a short weekend!

Black Friday is good for much more than just shopping. Wait til BlackOut Friday!! wooo hoo!
ReplyDelete