Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life Through the Lens of My Handy-Dandy iPhone

Can I just say I don't know what I ever did without my iPhone? Literally anything & everything is accessible to me through this device that is glued to my hand. I owe a million thanks to Apple, 3G, the creators of Instagram, Maps, Angry Birds, Scramble with Friends, and more. You keep me informed. You keep me entertained. More importantly, you keep me looking busy when I'm trying to avoid an awkward encounter (come on, we all do it!)

Here is a compilation of pictures that I took last month. From capturing the scenery of my runs on Ocean Drive and downtown Newport to cake balls for Easter and a Ron Pope concert in Boston, I can always rely on my iPhone to help me remember these little, yet precious moments of my every day life in college :)

Do you have an instagram account?
What do you like to take pictures of?
Follow me @tn1079 :)

2 comments: