Saturday, December 18, 2010

3 down, 5 to go... yikes!

I am officially done with my third semester of college. To me, that is quite unfathomable. They say time goes by fast in college but this is just ridiculous. Where the hell did this semester go? Although I had a miserable beginning (which I completely regret ever allowing myself to feel that way), the rest of the semester was so wonderful and there’s nothing more than I would want then to go back and relive all the best memories that I’ve had this semester.

And the fact that I only have five more semesters to go before I graduate? UNREAL. Someone NEEDS to make that stop, or at least make slow down a bit. Especially within the next semester, because I swear, I am not ready to say goodbye to any of my friends who are either graduating or leaving. Nope, no way. Not happening.

Oh, and what's up with Christmas being a week away? Maybe I should actually start shopping for others than myself... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment