Thursday, December 3, 2009

AWESOME!

I read this blog, "1000 Awesome Things" every few days. It's a great blog to read when you're feeling down, because the things that the blogger mentions are truly awesome.

Well, I stumbled across Awesome Thing #625 and knew I had to refer to it immediately.

Although some of it isn't exactly true. I haven't been turned away from a roller coaster yet (not like I would go on most of them in the first place -- exception being any roller coaster at Disney World). I've been to 7 concerts and I could see just fine. I also plan on receiving my master's degree, and possibly doctorate's degree, thus making me MORE educated, thank you very much!

So what if I won't look like the next Taylor Swift (6'1")... at least I can look NOT UP, but straight in the eyes to powerful women like Dr. Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson's character on Grey's) and Shawn Johnson.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment